Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Export to PPT/PDF always takes default values

When exporting a report as an image to PPT (or to PDF), there is an option to export with default values or with the current selection. No matter what I try, the export is always with the default values. This is for all reports that we currently have online.

This issue was previously raised  last year and a fix was issued, but it has recently stopped working again.
Export to PDF or PPT always takes default values 

Thanks

Hi @AHeyman_ 

This issue has been fixed , Please check it in your broswer .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
Freekh
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here.

AHeyman_
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the information on the limitations of the URL filters during the export, although that function was working correctly until recently.

Same as other users, I have tested on Edge and Chrome and still have the issue. Values that have been filtered with slicers are still exporting with default values when selecting the 'Current Values' option.

AdamSzitas
Regular Visitor

Hello same issue, and it only does this to some slicer configurations.
Sometimes it does export the entire report as it should and sometimes it exports only default values

karma123
Helper II

Hi .

Any ideas when this issue will be resolved? 

Thanks, 

knikolova
Regular Visitor

Not sure if anyone is working on this...

rsol123
Regular Visitor

I believe we're in the process of having this issue escalated to dev/product team. As of 2PM BST 04/10/23 I have been advised it will take around 48 hours for the first update. I'll try post the update I receive in here. 

JG-2112
Regular Visitor

We are having the same issue. We discovered it on 09/29/2023. To confirm it is happening on different reports and is intermittent. Issue only occurs on reports published to the PBI service, but locally the export feature works without error. My browser cache, cookies and history has been cleared. Our current scenerio is - data is exported and saved correctly for some slicer selections checked. While others slicer selections, the export values saved are displayed based on the default slicer selection. 

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi  @AHeyman_ 

It’s a known issue . The engineers are actively working on this issue and I will come back with an update if there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

rshaf8784
Regular Visitor

I've been having the same issue since 10/1.  Tried different browsers & continue to get the same intermittent results.  Some report pages export fine.  Others export the default values instead of the current values.  Very frustrating!

melanid
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I have the same issue. My colleagues too. 

Best regards