Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Export to PDF or PPT always takes default values

When exporting a report as an image to PPT (or to PDF), there is an option to export with default values or with the current selection. No matter what I try, the export is always with the default values. This is for all reports that we currently have online.

Example: Select wk 33 in report:

Remo__1-1661157817883.png

Export using current values

Remo__0-1661157727436.png

Output in ppt:

Remo__2-1661157851973.png

(which is the default slicer selection)

Anyone else experiencing these issues? Or is this a known issue? When will a fix be expected?

Hi @Remo_ 

The problem is being solved, please wait patiently .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
xh0050515
Advocate I

I am also facing same issue since last few days.

No matter the selection, output pdf is always showing default values.

ve00ym150

We are facing the same issue since a few days now. Exporting to pdf is taking default values while exporting no matter what we select at the slicer level. If anyone has any idea or any solution for this, request you to please guide us.

RobbiePrejean
Regular Visitor

Please escalate and help get this resolved ASAP!!! We depend on the export to power point for executive reporting and presentations, so this is a major issue impacting hundreds of users for our enterprise on premium capacity. The issue is only occuring on some reports, not all of them. I have tried reverting back to July 2022 desktop version to republish, but no luck. 

awright19
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here. Very frustrating!

dashboard_1
Frequent Visitor

We are facing the same issue. I really hope this is resolved asap, we are using this feature a lot. 

DevonGrey
Regular Visitor

Same - need this fixed ASAP! This is causing a significant issue internally.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Remo_ 

It's not a known issue . I tested it in my Service , when you choose current and export it to PDF , the data in PDF is current data .

Recording 2022-08-24 at 14.55.22.gif

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

dashboard_1
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I found out how you can fix this issue. Enable the persistent filter option.

awright19
Frequent Visitor

Unchecking the Persistant Filters option did work. However, that's not a fix. I select that option to not allow persistant filters for a reason and it's never affected the exports before. What changed that caused that option to suddenly affect exports?