Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Error Occurring While Trying to Publish A Dashboard

Myself and my team are getting the following issue when trying to publish our dashboards to a workspace: 

An error occurred while attempting to publish "Dashboard.pbix": Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. 

This is the first time we've seen this error and have been unable to find anything about it online so looking for any guidance on how to resolve. 

Hi all,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
gsikkes

I have been getting the same error for a while now too.  I only get it with power bi reports with large data sets though.  Very frustrating as the report needs to be updated weekly and I am now a couple weeks behind.  I have tried creating a new report but am unable to get anything published that uses this data.

gsikkes_0-1684337530565.png