Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Erro do Power BI não conecta com o Banco Oracle

Olá pessoal, estou tendo dificuldades em conectar o power bi com o banco oracle.
Ja instalei o ODAC versão mais atual mas mesmo assim não conecta.

Obs: consigo acessar o oracle normalmente via dbeaver, apenas no power bi que não conecta.

Ao retornar retornando o erro:

Ocorreu um erro ao ler dados do provedor: 'Referência de objeto não definida para uma instância de um objeto.

Alguém pode me ajudar?

Hi @camila_paes 

The difference between the two is that the Microsoft Store gets Power BI Desktop updates, and the Microsoft Store ensures that only the components that change in each update are downloaded to your computer, thus reducing the amount of downloads for each update. There may be some components that are not updated successfully during the update process, causing problems when using it.
Download the update for the installer that is fully updated. Reinstalling the previous version after completely uninstalling it will ensure the integrity of the files.

With the official documentation below, your doubts will be better explained.

Get Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

I'm glad you were able to find a solution on your own. I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
camila_paes

Consegui resolver esse problema, precisei desinstalar o power bi da loja e instalar o arquivo que fica no site da microsoft. Não sabia que tinha diferença entre os dois. Feito isso a conexão foi estabelecida com sucesso.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=58494

vídeo onde eu vi a dica: https://www.facebook.com/tmelibeu/videos/2805660076313779

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @camila_paes 

The difference between the two is that the Microsoft Store gets Power BI Desktop updates, and the Microsoft Store ensures that only the components that change in each update are downloaded to your computer, thus reducing the amount of downloads for each update. There may be some components that are not updated successfully during the update process, causing problems when using it.
Download the update for the installer that is fully updated. Reinstalling the previous version after completely uninstalling it will ensure the integrity of the files.

With the official documentation below, your doubts will be better explained.

Get Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

I'm glad you were able to find a solution on your own. I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao