Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Downloading data from embedded reports not working

Hi all,

I posted an issue in the main forum a couple of weeks ago and it was suggested I post it here as an issue.

I hope the description in that post is clear, but if there are any questions please let me know. I'd be happy to help solve this problem or understand what's causing it if I'm doing something wrong instead.

Thank you,

NAOS

Hi @NAOS ,

This issue has not been updated and has been submitted internally to icm252824185. engineers are still working on overcoming this issue and it seems to be a Dynamics issue , maybe Dynamics is changing the iframe in both cases setting.
Please follow the workaround provided first and I will give you feedback here if there is any update, sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @NAOS ,

This issue has not been updated and has been submitted internally to icm252824185. engineers are still working on overcoming this issue and it seems to be a Dynamics issue , maybe Dynamics is changing the iframe in both cases setting.
Please follow the workaround provided first and I will give you feedback here if there is any update, sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

NAOS
Helper IV

Thank you @v-xiaoyan-msft , much appreciated. I hope the team can find a solution to this soon.

Edit: Just so you know we don't use Dynamics in our organisation, we use Office 365. But I'm not sure how either could affect reports embedded in Power BI service? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

The ability to embed a power BI report into a website is a necessity, not a luxury.  This issue has been flagged many times before and seems to continue to be rumbling on after many years.

Come on MS, surely it can't be beyond you to fix this?