Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Dataflows Gen 2 Wont store Lake house credentials

Trying simple dataflows Gen 2 API call saving to a table in a lake house. All good on the power query screen. Query runs fine and is successful but the storing to lake house fails. Shows a credential error but have entered Oauth Organization creds everywhere. It just won't save them after it says it does with re-sign in. 55503EA7-0ACD-489C-B4A2-1E03F6FBBEEB.jpeg95253D22-7422-4EBB-8E80-A0925A9B3BF4.jpeg06F2CEE5-933E-4850-908F-916548441A01.jpeg

Hi @RRPowerBiAdmin 

Did you switch to a different account while uploading? If so, you need to use the "Manage connections and gateways" page to create or modify connections.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @RRPowerBiAdmin 

Did you switch to a different account while uploading? If so, you need to use the "Manage connections and gateways" page to create or modify connections.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

RRPowerBiAdmin
Frequent Visitor

I did not switch accounts during any of this testing. I have removed all associted connections, tried updating gateway and re-establishing connections through that. No Luck. I have all the success in the world in Power Query. I can see all preview data in both tables and I can point to the lakehouse and see all the lakehouse selecitons, and log in just fine. All seems perfect. Then I publish and refresh. The tables work in the data flow as success but the saving to the lakehouse tables causes the break. It accepted my creds just fine right before publish? Im so confused..Screenshot 2023-05-30 163549.jpgScreenshot 2023-05-30 163502.jpg