Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Dataflow Refresh Failed - On-Premises Data Gateway (SingleStore)

I am trying to connect a dataflow to our SingleStore DB. I have no issues when editing the dataflow in the power query editor and it shows the data in a preview as well but when I go to refresh the data it fails with the below error. 

Error: Expression.Error: The import SingleStoreODBC.DataSource matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?

I have downloaded the SingleStore ODBC Driver and this works in Desktop and we also currently use the On-Premises Data Gateway to refresh our Dataset. The issue only seems to arise when we try and refresh a dataflow. 

Below shows that we can preview the data in the power query editor inside the dataflow 

JStephens1296_0-1680185505665.png

Below shows that the refresh fails everytime

JStephens1296_1-1680185582987.png

Below shows details of the failure

JStephens1296_2-1680185672115.png

Hi @JStephens1296 ,

Please check you have the right Expression.

For more You may refer to :

Solved: Expression.Error: The import xxxx matches no expor... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: "The import #date matches no exports" error in dat... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @JStephens1296 ,

Please check you have the right Expression.

For more You may refer to :

Solved: Expression.Error: The import xxxx matches no expor... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: "The import #date matches no exports" error in dat... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

JStephens1296
Frequent Visitor

I noticed that the issues you referenced are regarding errors inside of the power query editor whereas I get no error except when I try to refresh. When I am inside the Power Query editor everything looks good, but the issue comes about when I attempt a refresh. I also do this same thing in the desktop app and in my published dataset and it shows no issues.