Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Data refresh fails on schedule mode. but publishing from desktop to cloud success.

I am attaching the error logs.

it seems when I try to append two queries as a new one. refreshing the appended one causes the error on schedule refresh.

can you help me out.

Data source error: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Detail","detail":{"type":1,"value":"https://iqvia.my.salesforce.com/services/data/v48.0/sobjects/Report/describe"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Append1.
Cluster URI: WABI-US-EAST2-B-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 20af6af5-b997-48f1-b399-3f550140e573
Request ID: a1a2af55-939d-41cc-9a69-309eadf154b4
Time: 2023-01-18 06:11:10Z

Hi @dongsupshin 

What is your data source ? Before you appended two queries as a new one , can you refresh the data from data source normally in Service ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @dongsupshin 

What is your data source ? Before you appended two queries as a new one , can you refresh the data from data source normally in Service ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

dongsupshin

Hi @v-yetao1-msft 

Thanks for reply

my data sources are salesforce object and SQL Server table.

I am able to refresh data in my Power BI Desktop.

I am able to publish the report to the cloud so when published, the new data is available.

I am able to refresh the dataset in service(I assume cloud)

please let me know if you need more info

Thanks for your help

Dongsup