Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Data hub columns don't sort

In the data hub, it says if you click on the column headers, it will sort that column. However, when I click on them, it does nothing at all. I can hover over the column name and see a gray bar, but clicking on it does nothing. This happens in Chrome and in Edge. It happens in normal mode and in Incognito mode. See screenshot for the gray column header bar (that does nothing):

twintrbl_0-1661949539235.png

Hi @twintrbl ,

We have reported your issue and have submitted to internal icm 331893066 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @twintrbl ,

We have reported your issue and have submitted to internal icm 331893066 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

MaximShklar
Power BI Team
Hi,
We indeed do not support columns sorting yet.
There are multiple ways to find content in the data hub -
  1. Search - the search is done on all the columns available in the list so user can easily and quickly search and find the item by typing the relevant string.
  2. Tabs - predefined filters - My data - see content that I am the owner of. Endorsed in your org - see only certified and promoted items (sorted by endorsement status).
  3. Filter by artifact type - to see only datasets or only datamarts.
Your feedback is valuable and appreciated and so we are taking it into consideration when we are planning for the team's next 6 months effort.