Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Data Mart not opening, keep getting error "We couldn't load your datamart"

So I created a datamart 4 weeks ago and yesterday it stopped opening for no apparent reason, and I keep getting this error message, 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

HALoud_0-1691053411323.png

Hi @HALoud 

Glad to hear your datamart is working. I will change the status to Delivered .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
FranKit654
Regular Visitor

I have the same issue. Has this since resolved for you? 

N.B. all my Datamarts and flows have refreshed successfully, but I cannot get into the Datamart to be able to make any edits.

FranKit654_0-1691059493984.png

HALoud
Regular Visitor

@FranKit654 nope still not working will update when I have a fix

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @HALoud 

What are the data sources associated with datamart ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Rob-Sims-99
Frequent Visitor

Myself and a number of colleagues are having the same issue, this seems to be a widespread occurence... Has there been any movement on this?

Ian_C
Regular Visitor

Myself and others in my team are also currently experiencing this. 

Data sources in those that were working before yesterday were all Power Platform dataflows. But now even a newly created datamart shows up this error before you can connect to any data sources.

Would be great to get this resolved as this is now holding up project work we are actively working on.

BryanCarmichael
Advocate I

We are experiencing the same issue - I  know that there where some platform upgrades rolled out this week so maybe that is the root cause.

mhsaint

I am experiencing the same issue! So strange and unfortunate! 

FranKit654
Regular Visitor

@v-yetao1-msf

For my data mart(s) there are connections to sharepoint folders, and also connections to other datamarts

FranKit654
Regular Visitor

@Ian_C same, it is deeply frustrating! 

DidiermaFR
Frequent Visitor

Hi folks, Hi @HALoud 

I just delivered  a book to my (french) publisher last week on Datamart and collected at the last chapter all error messages and solutions.

This error could be an internal error #500. Usually a first message is delivered to the owner before this critical  state. This message may not repeat again.

In my case the cause came from a query that was copied from one Datamart to another, where it was not appropriate. some items are not supported (like having 2 regional settings with the same data connexion for instance).

As Ailsa told you, you shoud investigate your Datasources. But as you cannot open it, my first recommendation is to go to connexions in your Datamart settings, and see if every Datasource is correctly authenticated. and then  in your power bi settings to make it work again, and check  each of them while clicking on the status icon : all answers should be "online". I guess some are not.

Please tell to Ailsa all sources that are not online.

Please use SQL queries to document sources, when your Datamart still works. On certain sources, the authentication engine of the Datasource need a second authentification after 60 days.

Please ask to join The Datamart Linkedin Group

(20) Datamart (Power BI) | Groupes | LinkedIn