Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Dashboard Email Subscriptions - Wrong Theme/Colors

I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned before. Our company has strict color/brand guidelines, so these being wrong is a little concerning. Email subscriptions are showing up with the pre-rendered PNG image showing incorrect colors. They are the same colors that would show if I added a tile to the dashboard using the destination theme instead of "Keep current theme." Viewing the dashboard is fine, it's only in the server-rendered image.

Here are the incorrect colors. This is from the PNG in the email. (Data has been masked out)

Power BI Incorrect Colors.png

And here are the correct colors, snipped straight from the dashboard. (Same data has been masked)

Power BI Correct Colors.png

Hi,

According to my research, some similar issues have been reported internally, so stay tuned.ICM: 278154708

In the latest update of this ICM, the engineers are still working to investigate on this issue.

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi,

According to my research, some similar issues have been reported internally, so stay tuned.ICM: 278154708

In the latest update of this ICM, the engineers are still working to investigate on this issue.

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Pikachu-Power
Post Prodigy

We can report the same issues. Any help would be appreciated.

JSpradlin
Frequent Visitor

I tried wiping out the dashboard and recreating it making sure to select "Keep current theme" for each pinned tile, and I got the same result. Pink and turquoise colored bars, when I need specific shades of blue.

JSpradlin
Frequent Visitor

Not sure if something was fixed on Microsoft's end, but this morning's email subscription came through with the correct colors and font sizes. Yay!

JSpradlin_0-1642089057157.png

coathangers
Frequent Visitor

I am still getting the colour issues, though I have noticed that the entire dashboard is being clipped in the attached .png file now. Before it was cutting off the bottom visuals (it's quite a large dashboard).

So from my point of view that is great progress, I just need the colours fixed before I can send it to my CEO/SMT. I have it subscribed to send to my inbox every day to me in the hope it will one day be acceptable. Fingers crossed.