Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError

Most of our datasets are failing with the error

DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError

Here are some detailed logs of one of the failures

Data source error:{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError","parameters":{},"details":[],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: XXXXX.
Cluster URI:WABI-AUSTRALIA-SOUTHEAST-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID:102863cf-9705-4230-8356-90c55b612706
Request ID:5b83fab5-5fd3-496f-abc3-d3214466f572
Time:2023-05-11 15:01:26Z

Hi @TrevLc 

It’s a known issue . The engineers are actively working on this issue and I will come back with an update if there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @TrevLc 

It’s a known issue . The engineers are actively working on this issue and I will come back with an update if there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

TrevLc
Advocate I

@v-yetao1-msft can you provide an estimate of when this will be resolved? This is affecting our entire organisation

yigitozenates
Regular Visitor

@v-yetao1-msft  Has an improvement been made? What is the latest situation? We are still getting errors.

stepheniesoo
Regular Visitor

@v-yetao1-msft , do we have any updates? it has been many days and it is impacting our automated report. 

thanks.

ggoncalves

Wednesday, May-17

@v-yetao1-msft, the problem continues, do we have any updates? 

yigitozenates
Regular Visitor

@ggoncalves @stepheniesoo @TrevLc 
Hello, I updated the gateway version to one of the versions on 2022. There is no problem for now, you can continue with this version until it is solved.

stepheniesoo
Regular Visitor

Hi @yigitozenates @v-yetao1-msft,

i have below error code after the automated report refresh. 

• Data source error{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"File contains corrupted data."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataFormat.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Data_Sales.

would you be able to help? 

thanks.

Wesleyvanv
Frequent Visitor

Having the same issue @v-yetao1-msft :

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Microsoft SQL: Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Class","detail":{"type":1,"value":"11"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourceKind","detail":{"type":1,"value":"SQL"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourcePath","detail":{"type":1,"value":"XXXX;XXXX"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.ErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2146232060"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Message","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding."}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Number","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: dwh FactSales.

MBOUBAKRI
Regular Visitor

Hello , i have the same problem! 
could ay one help me please ?