Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError

Hello,

While I have been using PowerBI Pro for months, I have never find this kind of issue, so I'm asking you in order to understand what could be wrong and fix it as soon as possible.

Some days ago the automatic scheduled refresh in one of our reports is not working after several attempts (while it's working fine in the desktop version).

The error message is the following:

Data source error: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError","parameters":{},"details":[],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Jade Private.
Cluster URI: WABI-UK-SOUTH-B-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 83f3306d-0a91-4c00-a3d4-5f74c321c1c5
Request ID: 5d5ef067-af83-a85c-91b1-f64497119c58
Time: 2023-01-03 10:58:02Z

I have tested almost everything I know it might impact, but the problem remains. Why can be this happening? 

Thanks in advance for your support,

Juan Carlos Fernandez

Hi @Anonymous ,

This is acknowledged as an issue.

We have reported the issue and submitted it to the internal icm platform, No: 260356263. Engineers will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update you here if there is any progress , please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
ukopytiu
Regular Visitor

still is not working..

eligc
Frequent Visitor

We were able to resolve this issue by updating our data gateway to the latest version. Hope that helps someone.

amol0512
Helper I

Hi Team, 

I am also facing the same issue.  {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError","pbi.error":

ShephaliJain
Regular Visitor

Hello Team,

I am also facing the same issue.
Could you please provide a solution for this issue as soon as possible!

Thanks,
Shephali Jain
Radius Recycling (Formerly Known as Schnitzer Steel Industries), USA

adarar_2
Regular Visitor

Hello team,

I got that error to, and i hadn't had it ever, plss help since the new update, 18/10/2023 :c

motibenzur
Regular Visitor

Hi, @v-xiaoyan-msft 

We are facing the same problems all over our BI platform

Can we get an update on this issue?

Thanks,

Moti