Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Copy Visual as image not working - something went wrong

There ia already an idea on this same issue: Copy Visual as image not working - something went wrong , but it has status delivered and I am not sure of anybody is looking at that still.

The issue has returned.

Copying charts is no longer working.

SabineJanssen_0-1667558066641.png

Hi @SabineJanssen 

It's a known issue , the ID is 347983003 . This issue will be fixed in 1-2 weeks . 

As a workaround, the customer can attempt these steps:

- Disable the title of the visual and save.

- Enable the title, save and try to copy.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
BeanieMan

Hi, we are also suffering with the issue of  "Copy Visual as image not working" with published reports on the PBI service online ... The version details are

Power BI
Microsoft Corporation 2022. All rights reserved.
Service version13.0.19357.55
Client version2210.4.10658-train

I did see this problem was fixed but it clearly is not .... Thanks
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @SabineJanssen 

This issue has been fixed in Sep version indeed . I tested it in Service version : 13.0.19403.8 , it's normally . My tenant is in UK South (London) . If you have problems with copying visual , where is your tenant location ?

Ailsamsft_0-1667800095492.png

Ailsamsft_1-1667800141284.png

Best Regards,

BeanieMan

Hi SabineJanssen , the problem is still present in version

Service version13.0.19357.55
Client version2210.4.10658-train

Do you want to do a quick Zoom meet that will get to the bottom of the problems I have much quiker than the message tennis that will ensu. I am not sure what a tenent is but my company is located in Coleshill Staffordshire UK.
Thanks
wynhodgkiss
Helper III

@v-yetao1-msft , this is not working correctly on: 

Service version13.0.19403.8

North Europe (Ireland)

SabineJanssen
Frequent Visitor

@v-yetao1-msft , it is not working in service version 13.0.19403.8 for me. My tenant is North Europe (Ireland). 

LindaJonesCT
Helper I

We are having the same issue US East.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support

Hi @SabineJanssen @LindaJonesCT @wynhodgkiss @BeanieMan 

If you turn off the title in visuals and then copy as image , can it work normally . Prefer to the similar issue .

Cant Copy visuals - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

SabineJanssen
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-yetao1-msft 

I works if I turn the title off indeed.

However, I assume it should work with title on as well (as it did before). Will this be fixed?

Best regards,

Sabine

LindaJonesCT
Helper I

@v-yetao1-msft - Turning off all the headers on our reports isn't a feasible option.  But - as of this morning copying is working again for us. 

Markasp

I was able to copy visuals like everyone else and then just this week I couldn't. My organization went through a Microsoft update at the same time but not really sure if this is the reason.

Believe it or not, I went through my visuals in my report and found a button inserted on one chart that once removed allowed me to copy visuals with the titles turned on. Not sure how the button was in my visual since I never used the feature. But if you look through your visuals and find anything out of place, it may be the cause of this error. I would be curious to see if any others have this issue. 

Best Mark