Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Coluna do tipo DATA perdendo formato ao criar algum relacionamento.

Uma coluna do tipo de data não está sendo reconhecida como um campo de data quando é relacionada com a tabela calendário (gerada via M no PBI). Dentro do Power Query, ao acessar a tabela, a coluna está como DATA, 100% válida.  Observei que se remover o relacionamento, o campo volta ser compreendido como do tipo DATA.  Não sei se há relação, mas atualizamos para a versão do PBI recentemente, até então não havia nenhum problema com os relatórios. É a primeira vez que me deparo com esse problema em questão. 

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi, 

According to your description, I can’t clearly understand the reproducing steps of your problem, would you explain your issue about the DATE type of field in detail in English with some screenshots?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

biheci

Hi Robert.
Thanks for the support, but after trying some options I finally found the error. Probably that the cause has the column format, but inside view created in DB. I used formats how "TO_DATE and TO_CHAR" but had no success. I took the view and again load, cut the column separating date and time, and now everything worked. See ya!

v-robertq-msft
Community Support

OK, thank you very much!

ikryer

@biheci 

Quando diz que separou data da hora, em que momento foi isso? Em sua query, usando o SUBSTR ou em M no PowerQuery?
Estou enfrentando o mesmo problema, onde eu não consigo relacionar com minha dCalendario.