Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Card Browser Visual sorting not working once pubished

When using the Card Browser visual in Power BI Desktop you see all the sort options.  Once the report is published using Card Browser visual, the sort options go away?  Card Browser not working correctly once published.

Power BI Desktop

DEBRASMITH_2-1640729656226.png

Power BI Service

DEBRASMITH_1-1640729540269.png

Hi @Anonymous 

May I know whether you are using the latest version (Version: 2.100.785.0 December 2021 ) or an old version of Power BI Desktop? You can check it as the following screenshot.

vcazhengmsft_0-1640745229578.png

Could you please show me how you create your Card visual to let me know which fields(Fields in Document Id or other sections) you used in this visual but disappear from the sort options?

vcazhengmsft_1-1640745229601.png

It couldn’t be better if you provide a link of a sample pbix file containing this issue. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Anonymous 

May I know whether you are using the latest version (Version: 2.100.785.0 December 2021 ) or an old version of Power BI Desktop? You can check it as the following screenshot.

vcazhengmsft_0-1640745229578.png

Could you please show me how you create your Card visual to let me know which fields(Fields in Document Id or other sections) you used in this visual but disappear from the sort options?

vcazhengmsft_1-1640745229601.png

It couldn’t be better if you provide a link of a sample pbix file containing this issue. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun