Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Cannot logout of PBIS.

Hello I had this problem before and thought I fixed it (By deleting my password from being saved in the browser) but its not working.

everytime I attempt logout of PBIS it keeps taking me back to the page and logging me back in.

I critically need this to be fixed as I need to upload a bunch of workspaces for my portfolio interview.

I have to logout of the current PBIS which is a companies tenant, to my own personal PBIS (which uses my own companies domain address).

2 shots one of PBIS showing "Sign Out", it keeps cycling back here when I click that button with the first companies domain address.

And the 2nd shot is within Power BI desktop. Which is signed in with my 2nd company email, the one I am trying to get into PBIS with.

I was able to launch PBIS via the new 2nd company email with private browsing via Firefox, but not with the default browser.

login PBIS.pnglogindesktop.png

Hi @jitterbug777 

I am so glad to hear your issue has been fixed . I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
jitterbug777
Advocate II

ok i`ve fixed this now.

I had to go to the power BI ADMIN portal. (Power Platform) And logout there,

https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/home

then login with my 2nd company email. Now I can get into PBIS with it.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @jitterbug777 

I am so glad to hear your issue has been fixed . I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao