Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Can't connect to multiple Power BI datasets

Users are unable to connect to multiple Power BI datasets as per the below post:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Power-Query/Can-t-connect-to-multiple-Power-BI-Datasets/m-p/2475004...

I believe this needs to be raised as an issue with Power BI as it appears to have been caused following an update.

cc/ @auglfc , @yuvara 

Thank you.

Hi @Anonymous 

Your issue has been solved in the latest version . You can install it and have a try .

Ailsamsft_0-1651627409293.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi , @Anonymous 

I tested with the March version and it was successful. But when I tested with the April version, the error appeared. I have submitted an ICM with the ID 304203762. If there is news later, I will come back and update.

Best Regards,

PBIAL
Frequent Visitor

Has this problem been fixed? We saw a new installation update coming up today. @v-yetao1-msft 

auglfc
Advocate I

I believe the issue has been fixed and I'll close the post I've raised as well.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Anonymous 

Your issue has been solved in the latest version . You can install it and have a try .

Ailsamsft_0-1651627409293.png

Best Regards,

dianaLozano

I'm having the same error you described in the post. I'm trying to connect to a power bi dataset and I'm getting this error

dianaLozano_0-1658951038979.png

My power bi version: 2.107.841.0

Should I be the owner of the dataset? or is fine if my permission is as a member?