Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Can Icons (eg Export to Excel ) that appear when we hover the mouse be disabled for selected visuals

Hi,

We have a report that has many levels of subtotals with different logics that cannot be brought under a single visualization. Hence we have handled using different viz (matrix, table, card) etc . So as they are individual viz the icons that appear on the side generally (like the filter button, export to excel) etc appear on each and every viz. Is there any way we can have this appear only for the main table or matrix and disable for other viz(which we have  used for displaying the subtotals).  Thanks in advance

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous 

You may toggle on/off settings per visual in the visual header section of the formatting pane.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-chuncz-msft  Thanks much for the response .  I have tried disabling the visual header option for the visual however the option still pops up . A filter symbol , symbol for enabling enlarged view and 3 dots when i click on three dots i get the option to export to excel etc. Please find attached.Options pop out.PNG