Think I found a typo in the error message. Trying to load OData table with too many columns.
"DataSource.Error: OData: Request failed: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. (VS403483: The query specified in the URI is not valid: VS403670: The specified query retruns 964 columns which is higher than the allowed limit of 800 columns. Please, use explicit $select (including within the $expand) options to limit number of columns..)"
I tried to restore the error message you mentioned, but it failed. If you think the wrong translation is affecting your experience, you can raise a support ticket, and a special engineer will follow up your problem.