Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Bug in Print this page

Hi,

As of Wed 09/12/22 our customers are experiencing an issue when using File --> Print this page, the page preview is just a blank page with a header and footer. 

Some customers print many pages per day and are irritated with having to workaround by exporting to pdf first.

I can see other users in the community having the same issue that have posted yesterday.

Do you have a resolution to this?

Thanks,

Kim

We got feedback from PG team:

“The original issue (blank page) has been fixed and the Print functionality always had problem as we don't control the layout of the page and many times browser behave weirdly. That is the reason we added it in public documentation, "There are browser settings you can use to adjust the printout, but even then you still may not get the result you want. Consider exporting to PDF first and printing the PDF instead.”

Comments
QueenTink
Frequent Visitor

As a work around, you can export to PDF and print from there. But it's an extra step.

B_SALAZAR_CONNS

Multiple users are reporting the same issue.  Please resolve ASAP.

wmeyer2022
Frequent Visitor

We are also experincing this.. Can you provide any updates on timeline to fix?

splambo
Helper I

Havin this problem also. Please fix soon!!

Exporting to PDF is not a workaround option for us because some visualizations simply do not export, they come up as broken image links.

cbcolleenb

Exporting to PDF is not an option for me as well as the Visio visual does not export to PDF, I have to do the Print to PDF.

qcjb

Same issue, started last week for us as well. 

AmandaLamb

We use this for reporting on our manufacturing line, please let us know when this is fixed!

BSchaller

Same issue here, please fix asap!

neilmanson60
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here in UK, its affecting our sign off processes so hoping it will be fixed soon. 

simabo
Frequent Visitor

We face the same issue here and hope to get a fix soon. Thanks!