Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bug: Field Width/Height Control (all PBI visuals)

Hi team, 

Since March 2023 update, PBI desktop has some serious bugs with W/H and position H/V controls of all visual. In screenshot below, you can see that the "Horizontal" control was marked in RED by PBI on a simple table visual. It doesn't matter if I decrease width to 40 or reduce horizontal number to 600, it will remain red, and the visual won't move as supposed to. This happens regularily, making the precision control under General pane impossible to use.

Please fix this bug asap.

Thanks,

Capture.JPG

Hi @QC 

I tested visual position in my Desktop , here is my Desktop version and operation steps . I wasn't able to revert your scenario, can you provide a pbix for us to reference and test?

vyetao1msft_0-1680251165528.png

Recording 2023-03-31 at 16.29.02.gif

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @QC 

I tested visual position in my Desktop , here is my Desktop version and operation steps . I wasn't able to revert your scenario, can you provide a pbix for us to reference and test?

vyetao1msft_0-1680251165528.png

Recording 2023-03-31 at 16.29.02.gif

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

QC
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi Alisa, 

Please find recording below. I am not seeing an option to upload pbix file, could you enable the option for me? 

Thanks

Ian_Altis
Advocate III

I get this too, closing and re-opening the pbix seems to resolve it

BI_Engineer
Regular Visitor

That makes me MAAAAADDDD!!!!

Please, fix it. It's impossible to work with this bug. I'd rather switch on older version than use this with such bug.