Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bug - Expand/collapse caret now on left side of navigation pane instead of right and on own line

It seems recently our navigation pane in our application has the expand/collapse caret on the left side and on it's own line. We verified this is happening in our other reporting apps we have. Is this a known issue? Not sure if this is from a recent update. We didn't make any changes on our side.

6b31cb73-6dff-4d36-b819-7a6b48e40998.png

When we edit the app it looks normal-

pic of the app edit showing the expand/collapse caret on the right on the same linepic of the app edit showing the expand/collapse caret on the right on the same line-

Hi @BlueScr33n 

I am so glad to hear that your have fixed your issue . Thanks for your feedback !

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @BlueScr33n 

It shows up on my side to the right of each line and doesn't appear as you do. What if you switch browsers and then open the app? Do you have the same problem with your other simultaneously?

Best Regards,

BlueScr33n
Employee

Thanks! It seems this was internal only and a fix was deployed earlier this morning. All good now!

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @BlueScr33n 

I am so glad to hear that your have fixed your issue . Thanks for your feedback !

Best Regards,