Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bug: Excel Power BI Datasets is showing Blank pane to Users

Starting around 4/21, users across multiple tenants started see a blank white pane when trying to choose a Power BI Dataset in Excel.

Blank Datasets.png

Hi @cassidy ,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
cassidy
Power Participant

Also back for us.  @v-xiaoyan-msft is there an official comment of this being fixed?

cassidy
Power Participant

@v-xiaoyan-msft this seems to be resolved, though without communication.  Perhaps this should be closed and the fix explained so that others understand the resolution?

Liam-MX
Regular Visitor

I am also experiencing this issue. Can we please get an answer on this?

MarkBattista
Regular Visitor

This just happened to me today. How do we resolve the issue? I see no response other than "it started working again"

SuperKhazd0rf
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here...

djpirra
Helper III

Any update on this? 

This was working fine before and now its showing as blank.

Liam-MX
Regular Visitor

Closing office apps or reboot seemed to fix it, temporarily at least...

djpirra
Helper III

Closing Excel and reopen to me did nothing... Still same issue.

Liam-MX
Regular Visitor

As I said, ALL office apps, and power BI too.. everything. Hence why a reboot, to be sure.

victor_mirante
Regular Visitor

Anyone with this problem? Some datasets appear for me, but we have several available and I have access to them all.