Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bookmark navigator exports with default selection

When exporting a report from the service to PowerPoint or PDF the bookmark navigator highlights the default value even though the actual bookmark stays the one selected in the service.

In the service I change from Place of Service to Benefit Category bookmark.

jdbuchanan71_0-1651515474213.png 

jdbuchanan71_1-1651515496724.png

Then I export to PowerPoint or PDF and the Bookmark navigator highlights the Place of Service button even though the report stays on the Benefit Category bookmark.

Bookmark_Navigator_Bug.png

Acknowledge as a bug and It will be fixed soon,no ETA for it at this time.

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @jdbuchanan71 ,

We have submitted to internal ICM 305499335 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue, please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Acknowledge as a bug and It will be fixed soon,no ETA for it at this time.

mechbasket
Regular Visitor

Hello, I am encountering the same issue.  Is there any update to the issue described by jdbuchanan71?

jdbuchanan71
Super User

I am seeing this issue again as well.  I sent a direct message to the user that marked it as delivered.

mechbasket
Regular Visitor

Thank you! I appreciate that.

The only workaround I can think of is removing the Bookmark Navigators and attempting to recreate the functionality with multiple buttons where the action is the various bookmarks.  However, this route is tough considering how easy bk-navigators made things for us.

pjshoemark
Regular Visitor

Still experiencing this issue today. Definitely should not be marked as Delivered! 

jdbuchanan71
Super User

@pjshoemark 

I created a new issue for this same problem so they would see it as open again if you want to post on that one.
https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Issues/Bookmark-navigator-exports-with-default-selection/i...

Thanks,

pjshoemark
Regular Visitor

Thanks @jdbuchanan71 !