Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Bookmark Navigator showing incorrect "Selected" bookmark

This issue is happening in both Desktop and Service.

I'm using a Bookmark navigator to switch between a YTD and MTD view, when a user presses YTD button the YTD Selected state changes colour to show the user that they are viewing YTD information.

The report is saved by default to show YTD.

This issue isn't consistent but if a user were to select MTD, the MTD text changes colour as intended and the report uses the MTD bookmark (this part is fine). If the user then closes the report and then reopens it at a later date, the MTD text will still be highlighted but the report will default to the YTD bookmark.

The information the user is seeing is incorrect as the bookmark navigator is telling them that they are looking at MTD when infact they are looking at YTD.

Feels like a bug but I can consistently replicate this bug across clients and internally.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi  @RKPinnacle 

I tried to restore the scenario you mentioned but failed, can you provide your sample for reference ? Also, what version of Desktop are you using for testing?

How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum - Microsoft Fabric Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @RKPinnacle 

I tried to restore the scenario you mentioned but failed, can you provide your sample for reference ? Also, what version of Desktop are you using for testing?

How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum - Microsoft Fabric Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao