Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

BUG: Wrong formatting when copying visual object as image in Power BI Service

Hi everyone,

there is still the English/US format BUG in Spain when copying a visual object from a report as an image in Power BI Service.

Moreover, it also does not respect the custom/chosen theme of the report itself... displaying in the copy image of the object the default theme of Power BI Desktop.

Example:

Power BI Service:

1.png2.png

Copying visual object option:

3.png4.png

Please could you fix it?

Thank you very much,

Kind regards.

Hi @miquelmartorell ,

There is a similar issue about "copy as image" reported internally, it's almost about visual color is changed, ETA is for 5/5, I notice that the color in your copied visual is also been changed, I'm not sure if the date format is related to this issue, but I think we can wait for the fix. As for the previous issue "date format has changed to US format", I think it's not the same case with yours, the date in your visual renders correctly, it relates to another function "copy as image".

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

Comments
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @miquelmartorell ,

There is a similar issue about "copy as image" reported internally, it's almost about visual color is changed, ETA is for 5/5, I notice that the color in your copied visual is also been changed, I'm not sure if the date format is related to this issue, but I think we can wait for the fix. As for the previous issue "date format has changed to US format", I think it's not the same case with yours, the date in your visual renders correctly, it relates to another function "copy as image".

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang