Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Adobe analytics not working in Data marts

I have been trying to connect adobe analytics data to Power BI in data marts but I cant seem to get any data whatsoever. It works perfectly fine when connected via innbuilt Adobe analytics connector but I wish to do it in Data marts to speed up the work and use incremental refresh.

gaganmeet13_0-1680085689815.png

I would really appreciate som help.

Hi @gaganmeet13 ,

We have not received any feedback from other users who have had similar experiences to yours.

Only a subset of Power Query operations that support Query folding are currently supported.

Please check if you have meet this.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @gaganmeet13 ,

We have not received any feedback from other users who have had similar experiences to yours.

Only a subset of Power Query operations that support Query folding are currently supported.

Please check if you have meet this.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

ReportBuilder07
Helper III

Hi @gaganmeet13 were you able to find a solution? As a workaround, maybe you can try to connect your Adobe data using a 3rd party connector.  Afaik it is compatible with incremental refresh so it might work for you. I've tried windsor.ai , supemetrics (which doesn't has PBI as a destination, so you first have to export to Google Sheets and then export to PBI) and funnel.io. I stayed with windsor because it is much cheaper so just to let you know other options