Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Adding new columns to dataflows

Hi!

We are using a Premium Capacity. I have noticed two cases where I had to add new columns to an existing dataflow and there was a bug.

I add the new column into the datasource in the database, the sources are usually stored procedures.

I see the new column in the dataflow editor.   - > I don't see the new column in the report after importing the dataflow.

Solution 1 is that even if in the dataflow editor the type of the new column is correct, I add a step to change type to the same type.

Sulution 2 is deleting the dataflow and creating a new one via pasting the code from the advanced editor.

Bertalan Ronai @Bertie_from_bi

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. 

If the current solutions are avaible to mitigate this isssue that you can keep it and thanks for your sharing which would help other members who may have the same issue.

If there is any new progress about this issue, would update here after investigating.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. 

If the current solutions are avaible to mitigate this isssue that you can keep it and thanks for your sharing which would help other members who may have the same issue.

If there is any new progress about this issue, would update here after investigating.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li