Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Adding Measures to Nested Display Folders puts it at the top level folder

Suppose I collect and organize my Measure into display folders under a table. I have the following general structure: "Top Level Folder" and under that "Bottom Level Folder 1" and "Bottom Level Folder 2" where the two Bottom Level folders are children of the Top Level. 

I right-click on one of the Bottom Level folders and select "New Measure". 

Result: Instead of adding that new measure to the Bottom Level folder in play, it CREATES a NEW folder named "Bottom Level Folder 1" that is a sibling of the Top Level folder. 

I have to go back to the Model View, find the new Measure, and specify the Display Folder property as "Top Level Folder\Bottom Level Folder 1" to get it moved to the proper sub-folder.

I see this as a bug.

Hi  @ToddChitt 

I need to confirm the environment you are testing in. What version of Desktop do you have ? The latest version is 2.124.1805.0 64-bit (December 2023) , did you test the measure in the latest version ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @ToddChitt 

I need to confirm the environment you are testing in. What version of Desktop do you have ? The latest version is 2.124.1805.0 64-bit (December 2023) , did you test the measure in the latest version ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

ToddChitt
Super User

Hello and thank you for the promopt response. Yes, it appears I am on the latest version. From Help > About:

Version: 2.124.1805.0 64-bit (December 2023)

Regards,

-Todd