Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AUTOML Dataflow Refresh Issue

Hi , AUTOML classification Data flow is facing refresh issue since last 2 days. 

The file when refreshed returns error - "An error happened while reading data from the provider: 'An internal error occurred.' DataSourceKind = <ccon>AIFunctions</ccon> DataSourcePath = <ccon>AIFunctions

Error Message

"Error: Data Source Error : DataSource.Error: An error happened while reading data from the provider: 'An internal error occurred.' DataSourceKind = <ccon>AIFunctions</ccon> DataSourcePath = <ccon>AIFunctions</ccon>. RootActivityId = 1135a3c6-b76a-4b1b-9794-59614044f330.Param1 = DataSource.Error: An error happened while reading data from the provider: 'An internal error occurred.' DataSourceKind = <ccon>AIFunctions</ccon> DataSourcePath = <ccon>AIFunctions</ccon> Request ID: e8876219-bcfd-7e6a-07a9-2f89a1c70948."

Hi @jatin_ ,

This is acknowledged as an issue. We have reported the issue and submitted it to the internal icm platform, No: 353376550. Engineers will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update you here if there is any progress , please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @jatin_ ,

This is acknowledged as an issue. We have reported the issue and submitted it to the internal icm platform, No: 353376550. Engineers will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update you here if there is any progress , please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

LCS_JR
Regular Visitor

We're also facing this issue, but it is not an auto ML flow, just a regular flow. We can manually update the PBI flow, but our overnight flow update has failed multiple times this week due to this issue, on a process used by 40+.

Looking forward to hearing any updates. Thanks!

jatin_
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft , Thanks for the acknowledgement. Do we have any tentative timeline for this issue resolution. This is pending from around 1 week now.

Thanks

Jatin

SushiSashimi1
Frequent Visitor

Has this issue been solved?

marcodea
Helper II

I'm having the same issue and I cannot apply a ML model to my data.

I'm surprised that a solution hasn't been proposed yet, and I expected better service