Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

A dashboard in "Fit to Page" page view in PBI Desktop, is shown as "Actual size" in Service

Hi,

The "page view" option of a dashboard is set to "Fit to Page" in Power BI Desktop, but when I published it to an app, it's shown as "Actual size", so the user must switch to "Fit to Page" manually in order to see it properly.

It's occurring with one page only, while the other pages of the same PBIX behave consistently

I'm working with PBI Desktop Version: 2.104.941.0 64-bit 

Thanks a lot

Hi , @maxcolaceci 

I created a report in Desktop and set the "page view" option of a dashboard to "Fit to Page" . Then I published the report to Service ,  the "page view" still shows "Fit to Page" . I tested with the same version with you . Everything seems normally . This should be an accidental situation, maybe you can observe it later . You can republish the report to Service to see if the page view remains the same .

Ailsamsft_0-1651470656373.pngAilsamsft_1-1651470669810.png

Ailsamsft_2-1651470710937.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi , @maxcolaceci 

I created a report in Desktop and set the "page view" option of a dashboard to "Fit to Page" . Then I published the report to Service ,  the "page view" still shows "Fit to Page" . I tested with the same version with you . Everything seems normally . This should be an accidental situation, maybe you can observe it later . You can republish the report to Service to see if the page view remains the same .

Ailsamsft_0-1651470656373.pngAilsamsft_1-1651470669810.png

Ailsamsft_2-1651470710937.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

maxcolaceci
Advocate I

Hi,

Thanks for your quick support. I republished and the windows size is correct by now, so it seems that the issue was just accidental.

Best regards