Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

A última tentativa de atualização falhou por causa de um erro de serviço interno.

Estamos enfrentando problemas para atualizar o banco de dados.

Cluster URI: WABI-BRAZIL-SOUTH-B-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
ID da atividade: 28178470-0ff9-42f5-8db5-81a93a5f5e85
Solicitar ID: 330a05f0-1bf3-0d3b-a458-9dd5d0b9a908
Hora: 2022-08-29 14:49:09Z

Hi @rafaeledeltec,

It should be a known issue. Part of the fix has been started to deploy into the product environment and will be finished in Early September.

Power BI users may see delay in refresh times or refreshes failing if the refresh operations involves XML processing. Users may see below error: Microsoft.AnalysisServices.OperationException: Failed to save modifications to the server. Error returned: 'Resource Governing: This operation was canceled because there wasn’t enough memory to finish running it. Either increase the memory of the Premium capacity where this dataset is hosted or reduce the memory footprint of your dataset by doing things like limiting the amount of imported data. More details: consumed memory MB, memory limit MB, database size before command execution MB

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @rafaeledeltec,

May I know whether this issue still happen? If you refresh by on-demand refresh, will you refresh successfully? Did you see any error for your fail refresh? Could you please let me know more about your report and dataset?

Best Regards,

rafaeledeltec
Regular Visitor

Hello.

"May I know whether this issue still happen? " - The error happens during the scheduled update and also when I manually update the database. When I update the base through power bi desktop, it correctly fetches the data.

"Did you see any error for your fail refresh? " - No errors are displayed.

"Could you please let me know more about your report and dataset?" - Our dataset are loaded through an API that return data in XML.

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @rafaeledeltec,

It should be a known issue. Part of the fix has been started to deploy into the product environment and will be finished in Early September.

Power BI users may see delay in refresh times or refreshes failing if the refresh operations involves XML processing. Users may see below error: Microsoft.AnalysisServices.OperationException: Failed to save modifications to the server. Error returned: 'Resource Governing: This operation was canceled because there wasn’t enough memory to finish running it. Either increase the memory of the Premium capacity where this dataset is hosted or reduce the memory footprint of your dataset by doing things like limiting the amount of imported data. More details: consumed memory MB, memory limit MB, database size before command execution MB

Best Regards,

rafaeledeltec
Regular Visitor

We had activated the premium trial period, and still we were unable to update the database. Let's wait for the fix.