Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Yana
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Admin in a Day Instructor Led Training content is published

The Admin in a Day Training for Power BI is published! 

Follow the full Instructor Led Training blog post for details here 

The material can be downloaded, in English 

Instrcutor content here (for partners)

Attendee content here

Administrator in a Day

This 1-day will walk you through the Microsoft Power BI administration and the management of a Power BI tenant, including the configuration of tenant settings, usage monitoring, and provisioning of licenses, and other organizational resources. ​

It covers the typical admin tasks and tools, such as Power BI admin portal and Office 365 admin center, and how to automate them by using administrative APIs and PowerShell cmdlets.  Specific Hands-on labs around using Premium capacity in Power BI, safely sharing Power BI assets and finally using the Power BI audit log to optimize your Power BI Usage. 

The workshop assets are split into 2 parts:
Instructor content: which includes Presentation decks, Demo Scripts and train the trainer material, can be downloaded here
Attendee content: which includes the Lab Manual and datasets, can be downloaded here

6 REPLIES 6
jestemalek

I would be happy to join such session too.

JBartlett_DMU
Helper II
Helper II

Two questions:

1) The Instructor Led Training blog post link is broken. Was it moved?

2) When I try to download the Instructor content, it says "Access denied." How can I get access?

Thanks!

James

GrzegorzA
Regular Visitor

Hi, 
do you have any plans to run the Admin in a Day training?

Thanks,
Greg

MadhuPowerBI

We are not the power BI partners ,,, could you please suggest ... How can i download this content

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Yana,

Would like to take up this PBI admin course. Please share further details on how to register.

Regards,

Arjun DN

lukepfaffinger

Do you have a schedule for when the Admin in a Day training will be held and a registration link?  Very interested in attending this one.

Thanks,

Luke

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.