Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ToddChitt
Super User
Super User

What is needed to get Database Mirroring in Fabric?

Microsoft announced that Mirroring in Fabric will be FREE. Cool, but I don't see the option to set up a mirrored database. I am an Admin on the Workspace. Does it require a paid F SKU? (It is currently a free trial capacity). Is it available in only select Regions? (I am in East US).

Does it matter that I am accessing this particular Workspace as a Guest via B2B? Is there an Admin Portal setting that would allow this?

Did I answer your question? If so, mark my post as a solution. Also consider helping someone else in the forums!

Proud to be a Super User!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ToddChitt
Super User
Super User

To answer my own question, yes, it looks to be an Admin Portal setting. The client enabled Mirroring and I am now able to see that option.

Did I answer your question? If so, mark my post as a solution. Also consider helping someone else in the forums!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ToddChitt
Super User
Super User

To answer my own question, yes, it looks to be an Admin Portal setting. The client enabled Mirroring and I am now able to see that option.

Hi @ToddChitt 
Glad that your got resolved. Please continue using Fabric Community for any help regarding your queries.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.