Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

tegrus-coutinho
Frequent Visitor

Warehouse Sync Issue with Missing Tables

Hi guys,
I am currently experiencing an issue with Fabric related to my data warehouse titled 'Controladoria_Lakehouse.' Upon inspection, I encountered an error message stating there was a "failure to load 10 tables". They no longer appear in my warehouse, but I can access them normally in lakehouse.

The specific error detail displayed is as follows:

warehouse.png

Has anyone experienced this problem or know how to resolve it? It would help me a lot.

5 REPLIES 5
v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tegrus-coutinho , @dtdelaney 

Thanks for using Fabric Community and reporting this.

Apologies for the issue you have been facing. I would like to check are you still facing this issue? 

It's difficult to tell what could be the reason for this performance. I would request you to wait for sometime and try again.

If the issue still persists, please reach out to our support team so they can do a more thorough investigation on why this it is happening: Link 

After creating a Support ticket please provide the ticket number as it would help us to track for more information.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Hello @tegrus-coutinho ,

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you got a chance to create a support ticket.

After creating a Support ticket please provide the ticket number as it would help us to track for more information.

Hello,

I opened a ticket (TrackingID#2403110040003800) and was assisted by a Microsoft engineer, however, he has not yet been able to resolve the problem or identify what occurred. I believe he must have escalated it to someone more senior. I am still waiting for his response.

Hi @tegrus-coutinho ,

Thanks for sharing the ticket.
Please wait for the team to respond, appreciate your patience.

dtdelaney

Having same issue this morning on sql analytics endpoint of lakehouse; table appears normally in lakeshouse but same error as above when opening analytics endpoint 😞 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors