Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Luci7
Helper I
Helper I

Unable to select lakehouse our warehouse in a pipeline (Copy data)

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on setting up a pipeline to transfer data from my Lakehouse to my Warehouse. However, I've encountered a difficulty: neither the Copy Assistant nor the Copy Canvas display the names of my "houses".

I've attached an image below for further clarity:  typo *appear

Luci7_0-1685615115542.png

Interestingly, after several page refreshes, the Lakehouse name finally appeared. However, when it came time to select the data destination, my Warehouse did not appear on the selection list.

Then I refresh the page again and my Lakehouse disappeared from the list. Both Lakehouse and Warehouse are saved in myworkspace.

Could this be a bug? If anyone has encountered this issue before, or if anyone has insights on how to remedy this situation, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

6 REPLIES 6
ajarora
Employee
Employee

The issue of not seeing data warehouses in the dropdown of pipeline copy wizard in "my workspace" is known, and we have a fix for it that has started getting deployed, and should soon be available in all regions.

Thank you for the information @ajarora.

HimanshuS-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Luci , 

Are you still facing this issue ? I am unable to repro the same on my side . 

If the issues is consistent , please work with the Microsoft to troubleshoot this .

Thanks 
Himanshu 

Hello @HimanshuS-msft . Thank you for replying. Yes, I contacted the Microsoft support team and they are verifying the issue.

Best regards,

Luci

wahmed20
Resolver I
Resolver I

How long before you made the lakehouse. For me sometime many things does not appear after making them. I logout and wait to wait them to appear

hi @wahmed20 . Several hours ago and they are still not appearing. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

March 2024 FBC Gallery Image

Fabric Monthly Update - March 2024

Check out the March 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors