Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

LiveEngage
Regular Visitor

Transform Lakehouse JSON File to Table: There was a problem refreshing the dataflow

Hi all,
When I tried to create a Dataflow Gen2 that reads data from JSON files in my Lakehouse and write the two resulting tables into new tables I am trying to create in the same lakehouse, I receive an error message. It still fails when I run the dataflow separately or from within data factory.

The data preview in the data flow looks good, I have chosen the destination tables (new) and didn't receive any errors.

Error in manual separate run:

LiveEngage_3-1685633291872.png

Error when running via Data Factory:

LiveEngage_4-1685633311272.png

Any help is appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
miguel
Community Admin
Community Admin

Could you please check the following thread and see if any of the suggestions provided by Pablo apply to your case?

Solved: Re: Dataflow Gen2 Web.Contents : Error : PowerBIEn... - Microsoft Fabric Community

Best!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mrojze
Helper I
Helper I

Hi there,

how do you even read a JSON file from the Lakehouse.

I called an API and saved the JSON file in the files section of the Lakehouse. I can't find a way to ready this file now.

Can you shed some light for me? 🙂

Thanks!

miguel
Community Admin
Community Admin

Could you please check the following thread and see if any of the suggestions provided by Pablo apply to your case?

Solved: Re: Dataflow Gen2 Web.Contents : Error : PowerBIEn... - Microsoft Fabric Community

Best!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

March 2024 FBC Gallery Image

Fabric Monthly Update - March 2024

Check out the March 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.