Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dhorrall
Frequent Visitor

Renaming a Warehouse does not reflect in SQL Endpoint or OneLake File Explorer

I renamed a Warehouse.  It shows up with rename on the UI within Fabric, but it is not reflected in SQL endpoint nor in OneLake File Explorer.  Is this cosmetic?  It could get really confusing if it REALLY does not rename things.

dhorrall_0-1685285012563.png

dhorrall_1-1685285076192.png

dhorrall_2-1685285193248.png

2 REPLIES 2
marimuthu79

I am facing issue with config the onelake file explore into Fabric. I have trail version of fabric account and installed the Onelake file app in my machine. But nothing refelcted in my local folder. how to link the Fabric and Onelake file explore? please assit on this request

@dhorrall - When you create, update, or delete a file via File Explorer, it automatically syncs the changes to OneLake service. Since the changes made in the fabric. To pull these updates, you need to right click on the item or subfolder in Windows File Explorer and select Sync from OneLake.

These OneLake file explorer icons are visible in Windows File Explorer and tell you the sync state of the file or folder.

PRADEEPCHMSFT_1-1685449697267.png

Note: Updates to your item made outside of your File Explorer aren't automatically synced. To pull these updates, you need to right click on the item or subfolder in Windows File Explorer and select Sync from OneLake.

PRADEEPCHMSFT_0-1685449620336.png

Hope this helps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.