Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SamWilliams
Regular Visitor

Pass data pipeline parameter to dataflow gen2

Is it possible to pass a data pipeline parameter (or variable) to a gen2 dataflow?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
miguel
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi!

Not currently possible, but I've created a new idea so you can cast on vote on it and help us prioritize this work item:

https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/ideas/idea/?ideaid=2f761603-a400-ee11-a81c-6045bdb98602

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
data_power
Frequent Visitor

@n0elleli Any estimates for that future. More than one year and still missing that feature. By any change any workaround untill that feature is onboard?

n0elleli
Community Admin
Community Admin

Currently, this is not possible, but is a capability that will available in the future. 

I sure hope so because as things stand now, more than 6 months later, I still cannot control the date range of my on-prem data ingest, which makes no sense as each day that passes, the data grows and grows, so no point in ingesting everything from scratch every single day. 

miguel
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi!

Not currently possible, but I've created a new idea so you can cast on vote on it and help us prioritize this work item:

https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/ideas/idea/?ideaid=2f761603-a400-ee11-a81c-6045bdb98602

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

March 2024 FBC Gallery Image

Fabric Monthly Update - March 2024

Check out the March 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.