Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

InsightOps
Employee
Employee

OneLake Shortcut - Failed to load folder contents

Attempting to mount ADLSg2 from another tenant to my onelake.

I can successfuly view the underlying ADLS storage account with azure storage explorer using the same credentials.

Tried both OAuth and primary key (just to test if its really auth issue), however in Fabric/Onelake Explorer I get the error below.

I've enabled diagnostics on my storage account in the other tenant, and can't find any authentication issues or events with the requestId or timestamp as shared in the error message.

Error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Error><Code>InvalidAuthenticationInfo</Code><Message>Server failed to authenticate the request. Please refer to the information in the www-authenticate header.
RequestId:d0c19982-e01e-003d-2ba5-9898df000000
Time:2023-06-06T18:33:58.2973430Z</Message><AuthenticationErrorDetail>Issuer validation failed. Issuer did not match.</AuthenticationErrorDetail></Error>
Error Code : Unauthorized
HTTP response code : 401

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
InsightOps
Employee
Employee

Just to close this thread, it started working by itself   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
InsightOps
Employee
Employee

Just to close this thread, it started working by itself   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for sharing the information 

GeethaT-MSFT
Community Support
Community Support

@InsightOps It could be possible that the issue is related to the permissions or access policies for the Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 account in the other tenant. I recommend raising a support case to investigate and resolve the problem

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

March 2024  FBC Gallery Image

Fabric Monthly Update - March 2024

Check out the March 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors