Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

miguel
Community Admin
Community Admin

How can I union or consolidate multiple tables into a single table?

I have multiple tables (sales data from multiple countries) that I need to union into a single table. How can I accomplish this in Dataflows?

append-queries-diagram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
miguel
Community Admin
Community Admin

In Dataflows you have a few ways to union / append data. 

Inside the Home ribbon you'll find the "Append queries" option to do so. You can read more about this feature from the link below:

Append queries - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Munawar

Here is one glinch. When you add calculate colum link add column C and D. It won't add due to null column. Everytime I have to remove null with 0 to get correct result. Some time I forget until after days, we realise that due to null not getting correct sum.

Can you please remove null itself when merge two integer column?

hey! I'm not sure I follow. This appears to be an unrelated question to the append scenario. Would you mind creating a new thread to go deeper into this topic and showcasing an example of the behavior, please?

miguel
Community Admin
Community Admin

In Dataflows you have a few ways to union / append data. 

Inside the Home ribbon you'll find the "Append queries" option to do so. You can read more about this feature from the link below:

Append queries - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Top Solution Authors