Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

parry2k
Super User
Super User

Exploring Dataflow Gen2: Loading Data to the Lakehouse - Microsoft Fabric

In this captivating video as we dive into the world of Dataflow Gen2 and explore how it distinguishes itself from its predecessor, Dataflow. Discover how Dataflow Gen2 can significantly enhance your data loading process, specifically for a Lakehouse—a groundbreaking combination of data warehouse and data lake concepts that has transformed data management for organizations worldwide.

Throughout this video, we will provide you with an in-depth overview of Dataflow Gen2, a cutting-edge data integration service offered by Fabric. You'll witness how this next-generation technology leverages existing Power Query knowledge, enabling seamless data ingestion, transformation, and processing. With its robust capabilities, Dataflow Gen2 not only prepares your data but also facilitates efficient data loading to the Lakehouse, opening up a wealth of possibilities for further analysis and utilization.

To lay a strong foundation, we will walk you through a practical example using a sample Excel file, demonstrating how Dataflow Gen2 can effectively load data to the Lakehouse. This hands-on approach will help you grasp the basic principles and ignite your imagination about the potential this technology holds for your data-driven endeavors. Furthermore, in an upcoming video, we will delve into more complex data-loading scenarios.

https://youtu.be/SCFANIbovlI

Microsoft Fabric - 2 - Load Data To Lakehouse (Time 0_00_03;15).png

Enjoy and share, and leave your valuable and constructive feedback.

Make sure to hit the subscribe button to stay up to date with the upcoming videos on #powerbi and #f...

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

2 REPLIES 2
GeethaT-MSFT
Community Support
Community Support

Thanks for sharing this video

parry2k
Super User
Super User

Here is the link to the part 1 video https://youtu.be/uVuf8UHwGG4

Microsoft Fabric - Intro (Time 0_00_02;18).png

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Top Solution Authors