Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

BluechipDA

Error 22424 when using SQL endpoint from Lakehouse

BluechipDA_0-1701189751460.png

I keep receiving this connection error when using the sql connection string from fabric's lakehouse.  I'm using the Azure Active directory - Universal with MFA authintication as well.  any help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BluechipDA

Thank you for the reply!  I realized I was not using the latest version of sql and that ended up being the issue.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BluechipDA

Thank you for the reply!  I realized I was not using the latest version of sql and that ended up being the issue.

v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BluechipDA ,

Thanks for using Fabric Community.

I was able to connect to Fabric Lakehouse and execute queries via SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio) using Azure Active Directory - MFA without any issue.

Fabric - SQL Endpoint:

vgchennamsft_1-1701247663776.png

SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio):

vgchennamsft_0-1701247553069.png

Can you please share few more details of your issue like what you are trying to acheive? when you are facing this issue?

I would be able to guide you better if you can share these details.

Hello @BluechipDA ,

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet .
In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others .
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help .

Hi @BluechipDA ,

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet .
In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others .
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help .

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

MayFabricCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors