Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Dronec
Helper II
Helper II

Cannot create a shortcut for Dataverse in Microsoft Fabric OneLake

Trying to create a shortcut to Dataverse in Microsoft Fabric, but keep getting the following error:

image (1).png

Can add the same Dataverse to Power BI using the same account with no issues.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Dronec
Helper II
Helper II

This has been resolved. Turned out that it was something on the Microsoft side that they had to "unblock". Here's the email I've received from them:

Dronec_0-1713501856782.png

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BL2024

Any clearer on resolution.  I have the same issue.  

They haven't told me what exactly they did, except that they "unblocked" something. I'd suggest to create a support ticket with Microsoft here https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support and ask them to implement the same fix they did for the ticket #2403270030006335

Dronec
Helper II
Helper II

This has been resolved. Turned out that it was something on the Microsoft side that they had to "unblock". Here's the email I've received from them:

Dronec_0-1713501856782.png

v-nikhilan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dronec 
Thanks for using Fabric Community.
Can you please provide the repro steps so that I can understand better? Are you creating shortcuts for tables or files?

I'm trying to create shortcuts for tables by pressing "New shortcut" on my lake house and then "Dataverse", creating connection using the environment domain.

Hi @Dronec 
Thanks for using the Fabric Community. I will request you to please go ahead with Microsoft support on this. 
https://support.fabric.microsoft.com/en-US/support/
Thanks

Hi @Dronec 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you got a chance to create a support ticket. If yes please provide the details here. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

Hi, yes, I've created a support ticket 2403270030006376, the issue has been confirmed, but no resolution yet

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

MayFabricCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.