Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

smpa01
Super User
Super User

Cannot Delete Lakehouse

I am trying to delete a test lakehouse with no dependency at all but I am running into this error. I am admin; though not tennat admin.

smpa01_0-1700078634549.png

@v-gchenna-msft @MarcusJBrubaker @egons 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Proud to be a Super User!
My custom visualization projects
Plotting Live Sound: Viz1
Beautiful News:Viz1, Viz2, Viz3
Visual Capitalist: Working Hrs
5 REPLIES 5
v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @smpa01 ,

Thanks for using Fabric Community,

As I can understand you are trying to delete Stagging Lakehouse from your workspace.
Apologies for the issue, we have an existing bug filed to delete the stagging LH & WH upon deletion of the last. 
At present
ideal workaround is to create a new Workspace as we cannot delete the stagging artifacts manually.

In case moving towards new workspace is not an option for you because of any particular reason then I suggest you create a support ticket so the team will be looking into this issue more closely and help you.

Once you have a SR# , please do share that here, so that we can keep an eye on the same.

Hope this helps. Please let us know incase of further queries.

@v-gchenna-msft  deleting workspace is not possible. A support ticket is on the way.

This LH is neither deletable nor can I utilize this LH as a data destination (see below) in any dataflow cause this one desnot show up as the list of available LH on dropdown. It is just sitting there but it is neither usable nor deletable.

smpa01_0-1700144844385.png

Hi @smpa01 ,

I was just checking back to see whether your have got chance to create a support ticket. If yes, please do share that here, so that we can keep an eye on the same.

HimanshuS-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @smpa01 
Thanks for using the Fabric community.

Can you please elaborate on the error which you are getting ?
I did tried to repro the issue and i was able to delete the LH without any error . 

HimanshuSmsft_0-1700091960186.png

Thanks
HImanshu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Career Hub

Microsoft Fabric Career Hub

Explore career paths and learn resources in Fabric.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.

Fabric Hack Slide Banner

Hack Together: The Microsoft Fabric AI Global Hack

Learn from experts, get hands-on experience, and win awesome prizes.