Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rnoone
Helper I
Helper I

powerbi embedded in sharepoint online

Is there anything published around using powerbi embedded to surface reports in SharePoint Online?

I mean, is it possible to publish an app as a SharePoint app and embed reports that way? Is that even possible?

Thanks

Rory

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

7 REPLIES 7

We just shipped a web part for SharePoint Online, check it out: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/integrate-power-bi-reports-in-sharepoint-online/
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't see the "Export to SharePoint (Preview)" in my Power BI. What should I do?

Lisa GuoSharePoint(Preview).PNG

I am not seeing that in the dropdown either.

How does one solve that?

I'm having this problem too. I can't see the 'Export to SharePoint (Preview)' button.

RafDelgado
Helper II
Helper II

Hi Rnoone, 

Not sure if exactly what your after but I've used the publish to web iframe code froma report on the Power BI web portal, then use the embed code option on your sharepoint site to add the report you want to use?

Thanks,

Raf

Thanks @RafDelgado but that won't work for us. We need users to be authenticated and we want to implement row level security. If a Power BI Embedded app will work in SharePoint Online then bingo.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.