Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

odbc data source connection to ServiceNow is slow, can i create a database in power bi

I have created an odbc data connection to ServiceNow however the data load for the tables is very very slow.

Can i create and store in power bi a dataset that is regularly updated via the odbc connection say once or twice a day which myself  others can access and create reports from.

Also if we create and publish reports do those published reports auto update with the connection from power bi dataset that could be created from the ServiceNow odbc connected dataset/source?

1 REPLY 1

Hello,

You might want to try an alternative solution? We've built an app for Servicenow and Power BI integration: Power BI Connector for Servicenow. It's easy to use, it's fast and automated. Feel free to DM me in you want to Trial it or need any assistance.

Cheers!

Anton

===

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.