Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

JoeCrockettACG

Unsynced customizations detected. Please sync changes with Power BI and try again.

I'm trying to include a Power BI report from a synced Power BI workspace in a Dynamics/Power App solution:

About Power BI in Power Apps Solutions - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

I have three environments: DEV, TEST, and PROD. TEST and PROD have managed solutions from DEV.

I see the report and the dataset in all three solutions, and I see no unmanaged solution layers.

I'm trying to move my solution from DEV to TEST and I get the error above. 

I do see a sync button in the toolbar of the Power App solution, but it says it's all synced. 

I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this, has anyone experienced this yet? This seems new.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
AKWCR

I hit this wall last week and no amount of leaning against it has moved it so far.  Hopefully this bumps it!

If I find out what the issue is, I'll try to remember to post it here.

mcoloradodevs

I have found a solution! All I had to do was go to the report within my solution on the QA environment, click on the ellipsis and then click on "Sync changes". Then, try to import the new version of the solution again

JoeCrockettACG

I haven't solved it. I did install the Power BI Extensions "D365 app" on all the environments (bullet one in the general limitations), but that didn't seem to solve the issue. 

Svc

I have exactly the same issue did anyone find a fix?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.