Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to Pull Dataflows schedules using Invoke-PowerBIRestMethod -Url Get is not working

I am using PowerShell to pull Dataset information and we are now using Dataflows and am unable to pull the schedules that are setup on the Dataflows.   I have tried using the same method that works for Datasets but the Get method is erroring when I try to use it.   I have looked online and cannot find anything on pulling Dataflow schedules.  

The code I am using is which works if I use /datasets/ instead of /Dataflows/

$Workspaces = Get-PowerBIWorkspace -Scope Organization -All

foreach($workspace in $Workspaces)
{

if( $workspace.Type -in ('Workspace' ) -and $workspace.State -eq 'Active' )
{
$workspace.Name
$DataSets = Get-PowerBIDataflow -WorkspaceId $workspace.Id #| where {$_.isRefreshable -eq $true }

foreach($dataset in $DataSets)
{
$dataset.Name

if ($dataset.Name -notin ( 'Report Usage Metrics Model','Dashboard Usage Metrics Model') ) {
$URI = "groups/" + $workspace.id + "/dataflows/" + $dataset.id + "/refreshSchedule"

$DataSourceResults = Invoke-PowerBIRestMethod -Url $URI -Method Get | ConvertFrom-Json #-ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
}
}
}
}

It is the Get that causes this Error:

Invoke-PowerBIRestMethod : One or more errors occurred.
At line:1 char:1
+ Invoke-PowerBIRestMethod -Url "groups/a609a8eb-7507-.... 
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : WriteError: (Microsoft.Power...werBIRestMethod:InvokePowerBIRestMethod) [Invoke-PowerBIRestMethod], AggregateException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : One or more errors occurred.,Microsoft.PowerBI.Commands.Profile.InvokePowerBIRestMethod

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.